It’s actually so hard to keep up with all these questions that I thought I combine six and seven again. Some of the questions below, I had a to give a little bit more thought. Remember, if you want to join in, you are more welcome to do so.
101. Do the traits match your zodiac sign?
I am an Aquarius.
Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian Yes and no.
Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof Totally, I am temperamental, I think my other half would so agree.
Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener
Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them Yup, that’s me particularly the last bit. HA
So that’s a yes then, it does match.
102. Which colour dominates in your wardrobe?
It depends on the season and what is currently going. I don’t necessarily follow fashion but I like to mix it up a bit but I’d say blue/navy is probably a colour I have quite a lot of.
103. Do you try to make the most out of your day?
Oh definitely, I am trying to get everything done within that day so I have less to do the next day which means I have more free time for myself.
104. How many TV programmes do you watch on a regular basis?
I honestly don’t watch that much TV but I do have two shows on a series link which are Hawaii Five-O and First Dates Ireland.
105. Why would you want to be a child forever?
It’s the freedom you get as a child. You have no responsibilities such as paying bills.
106. Can you do without the internet for a week?
Hell no, I don’t think anyone could.
107. Who knows you the best?
That’s a hard one, probably hubby. He is the only one I see on a daily basis.
108. Which chores in the house do you find the most boring?
Chores need to be done but something I delay the longest is ironing. I hate it wish a passion. To make it more enjoyable, I started doing in the evening time while watching TV.
109. Are you disappointed in others sometimes?
It depends on the situation but yes, I would be.
110. How does an ideal day off look like?
Sit at home, watch TV, go to the local shopping centre maybe. Basically do nothing.
111. Are you proud of yourself?
Some things yes, some things no. Not going into too much detail.
112. Which useless talent do you have?
Is there such a thing as useless talent? Can’t think of one right now anyway.
113. Is there something in your life that you have never completed?
Yes, there is a lot but there is so little time.
114. Why do you drink alchohol/ no alcohol?
I only drink alcohol if I feel like it which is rare. Generally it’s only when I am going out which is like every two or three months if even. I rarely have a bottle of beer at home.
115. Which things make you happy?
Sunshine and my kids.
116. Have you looked up to the sky to see what the clouds are like today?
Yes, I do that each morning, once I opened the blinds.
117. Which word do you say very often?
I can’t think of one right now, but I say ‘no’ too often to the kids.
118. Do you like to be the centre of attention?
Not really. Certain things at a push. For example, just before Christmas I went on stage with a singer, that was pushing it.
119. What should you spend more time on?
Probably more couple time. We do have a babysitter now so hopefully we are able to go for a meal or something without having the kids with us.
120. Are humans good by nature?
I wish I could say yes, but it’s a no unfortunately. I do think they could be good by nature if there wasn’t something or someone who interfered in life such as mental health.
121. Do you give priority to work before love?
No, I work five days a week. When I am finished working, that’s it, the personal life starts.
122. What are you grateful to your parents for?
For my great childhood.
123. Do you always say what you think?
Yup, many people can confirm. I like to be honest. HAHA
124. Is your TV on a lot even though you are not watching?
To be honest I don’t watch TV that often. The kids have taken over the TV. So mostly it’s cartoons running in the background.
125. What pain did you not overcome?
The death of my mum.
126. What do you buy with your last 10 Euro note?
The question is, is this my last cash and do I have to go and get our more money from the ATM or is it my actual last note until I get paid again? If it was my last money, it’s more than likely spent on the kids. If it’s my last cash, then it’s probably spent on a coffee or lunch.
127. Do you fall in love quickly?
Yes, I think so.
128. What do you think about before you fall asleep?
I think too much before I go to sleep. I think about how our day was and what chores I got done and what still has to be done the next day.
129. Which day of the week is your favourite?
Friday for sure. It’s so close to the weekend where I get to spend time with the family.
130. What would be your greatest success?
My kids are the one thing but to be able to move to a different country, pick up a different language that is not my native language and be able to live and work here.
131. What famous person would you like to spend a day with?
The first person that comes to mind is Mark Feehily who used to be in a boyband called Westlife. He used to be my teenage crush (and maybe still is). I managed to go to a Meet & Greet with him just before Christmas which was two hours long but a whole day would be epic.
132. Were you ever in love with an (unreachable) famous person?
Yes, see above question, same person.
133. What is your dream job?
Not necessarily a job but people get paid for it. I would love to travel the world as a travel blogger. Right now my blog is only a hobby. This will always be just a dream.
134. Is it easy for you to ask for help?
It really depends on the situation to be honest but overall I don’t mind asking for help.
135. What item can you not throw out?
Sentimental things such as stuff my mum used to own or stuff I bought in a place I went on holidays. I do tend to hoard a lot and it breaks my heart to throw it out.
136. Which websites do you visit daily?
Certain blogs or when I have to google something and of course Facebook and Instagram which are not necessarily websites because I access them as an app on my phone.
137. Are the best things in life free?
It’s hard to answer this one. We have each other but without food and drink we won’t be able to live.
138. Have you ever stolen something?
As a child I stole a kinder egg from a shop.
139. What do you cook when you have guests over?
The last time we had guests over was for Chloe’s birthday. I made a curry then. We don’t tend to have people over an awful lot because I am not the biggest cook. Sometimes we also get just take away.
140. In which shop would you like to shop for one minute free of charge (trolley dash)?
There are so many shops I would like to shop in for just one minute. I would say H&M but it will take nearly a minute to find my size. For that reason I would say IKEA.