Today I am sharing a recipe from my childhood. I used to love this cake and again it’s so easy to make. In Ireland/UK it probably would be known as chocolate biscuit cake. This one is made a bit different though.
300g coconut fat
125 icing sugar
50g cocoa powder
2 packs of morning biscuits (butter biscuits)
1. Melt the coconut fat in a pot and leave it to cool.
2. Stir it in with the icing sugar, cocoa and eggs.
3. Put some baking paper into a baking tin and spread some of the cream at the bottom of it.
4. Then rotate adding a layer of biscuits and then a layer of cream. Repeat this and finish with a layer of cream.
5. Put it into the fridge for 2 hours.
6. After turn it upside down and cut it into slices.