I have been tagged by the lovely Sandra over on a Modern Mommy’s World for this one. So here it goes.
- Is grateful for having a boy and girl
- watches Peppa Pig or Mickey Mouse just because there’s nothing on at all on grown up TV
- Loves seeing the relationship between Matthew and his dad.
- Gives in too easily when Matthew should be disciplined.
- Likes to be organised with everything
- buys Matthew new toys even though its not his birthday, Easter or Christmas. They deserve a treat.
- Hates ironing.
- Loves having cuddles with Matthew in the morning once he wakes up and I take him into my bed.
- Needs a cup of coffee every morning.
- prefers sleepsuits up to the age of 6 months rather than clothes. The comfier the better.
- is stressed about the day Matthew needs his nails cut. It is a nightmare!
- Eats too many sweets and chocolate.
- Loves the kisses and hugs Matthew gives
- finds it hilarious when daddy left the house and Matthew says “Daddy working”
- Is proud of Matthew’s improved speech.
- Is feeling bad for not teaching Matthew not one word of German.
- Loves listening to the little noise Chloe makes when she’s trying to talk to me.
- Is obsessed with online shopping
- uses baby wipes for everything to clean.
- Is dreading potty training.
- Is not a big fan of cooking.
- Would love to have an extra room in the house as a play room.
- Is mad about Halloween, Christmas and Easter when it comes to decorating.
- Knows all Peppa Pig series books off by heart.
- Can’t wait to bring the kids to Disneyland when they are old enough.
- Is finally getting married next year.
- Has been engaged for 3 1/2 years.
- Loves cats. Matthew is best friends with my cat Bailey.
- Is grateful for such a good life with house, car, kids, job and wonderful soon to be hubby.
Kerri @ Ohsoamelia
Eimear @ Chirps from a little red hen
Yasmine @ Glitter Mama Wishes