I am a bit late with this one. But I have a good excuse as my bestie was over for a few days. Least thing I wanted is to be antisocial on the laptop when we can be out doing stuff together.
The month of July went so quick again that I only managed to take a photo of the 4 of us the last minute in the house again. There isn’t always that opportunity to get the 4 of us in the picture. I probably mentioned it before but I think I should get myself a little tripod. Makes life easier maybe.
The month of July…
Mammy was loving:
– a long weekend trip to Berlin to visit my friend Karo
– a lot of shopping in Berlin
– watching the Minions in cinema
– Disney in Concert in Berlin
Daddy was loving:
– going on a trip to London to his cousins wedding
– our first family trip as a 4 piece to Co. Kildare
– Matthew’s speech improvement
Matthew was loving:
– the huge blown up Thomas the Tank Engine at a family day in Lough Key Forest Park
– building towers with everyone
– going for walks in the woods
– walking around muddy puddles and jumping in them too
Chloe was loving:
– eating carrots, parsnips and apple. Her favourite combination of food
– her first few hours in crèche
What were you up to the month of July?