Wow I can’t believe how quickly November has flown by. I feel like I got absolutely nothing done, that’s how busy I was. Normally I would have all my Christmas shopping done at this stage and be at the wrapping stage. But nope unfortunately I am not even half way there. I picked up a few toys in Smyths the other day and that was it. I must really get my act together.
November was quite enjoyable for us . The weather on the other hand was playing a trick on us and still is. It’s going from 8 degrees to -2 degrees. No wonder we all get sick . I have a bad sore throat at the moment and my four year old is dealing with a cough and runny nose. He is always wrapped up warm though. Let’s talk about the good stuff this month…
Daddy was loving:
• New house
• Exploring the town
• Chloe talking
Mammy was loving:
• A weekend in London
• Attending my first Blog event abroad
• Going to social tennis
• Seeing the Coca Cola Christmas Truck
Matthew was loving:
• Writing a letter to Santa and colouring it in
• A day out with mummy in IKEA
• Playing with his cousins
• All the Christmas decorations in the shops
• His new digger he got from my friend Sabrina
Chloe was loving:
• Her first pair of shoes
• Going to sleep with her teddies lately
• Her bobble hat
• Chasing her brother around on the Mickey Mouse Ride On
This month I am linking up a very special photo. I mentioned in my last post that we decided to drive into the big city to go and see Coca Cola truck as they are touring through Ireland at the moment. We queued for about 30 minutes and got a lovely photo with all of us.
What have you all been up to this month?