Well hello end of April. April has been really good to us. We fitted so much into the month of April. It has been probably of the busiest month of the year so far.
At the beginning of the month we went off to meet the Easter bunny. The highlight for Matthew was the train. We were basically on a mission to find the Easter bunny on the train.
Just only a week after we went on a Easter break to the UK. This was also the time both kids were on the ferry for the very first time.
April gave us a lot of time off this year. There was Easter of course but just shortly after it was another Bank Holiday weekend. Right now we are at the grandparents. It was interesting to see how the kids would react because this is where both of them grew up until we moved last October. Hubby played in a tennis tournament all weekend.
This month’s Me and Mine family photo was taken at the Easter Bunny event.
Daddy was loving:
- A break away from all his work just to turn off for once
- Playing tennis and tournaments
- Going on a stag with friends which was a night out
- A few new clothes
Mammy was loving:
- Afternoon tea once again
- Theme parks even though we didn’t have the time to go on the adult rides
- Some new clothes
- Having curtains up…finally!
- A break away from our normal routine
Matthew was loving:
- Thomas Land
- Eating in many different restaurants
- Going on the Thomas and Percy train
- Meeting the Easter bunny
- Getting lots of chocolate
- Playing with other boys on the train tracks with his new train toy in the hotel
Chloe was loving:
- Peppa Pig World
- Peppa Pig balloon
- Candy Cat cuddly toy
- Eating chocolate
- Seeing all the different animals even though she was scared at the start