May has been such a nice Summer month this year. There was definitely more sun than there was rain for once. We all deserve a bit of sun in Ireland after all.
This month we spent most of it outside and we also made an effort going on a few family days out. The beginning of the month it started off with a mini heatwave. We had planned to go to a children’s museum but changed plan in the end and drove up to Malahide beach, fourty minutes away from us. Matthew enjoys being on the beach and we also had a sneaky ice cream from the ice cream van.
The middle of the month we drove to a local forest park and explored the area. Lots of running around for the kids and a lovely little cafe in the middle of it all where both enjoyed a massive cookie. Hubby clearly enjoyed the forest park too and brought them again last weekend.
Our me and mine portrait of May was taken at Malahide beach. It’s funny because I think this time last year it was also taken at the beach.
Daddy was loving:
- Kids playing
- Tennis (He has been playing in a lot of tennis tournaments lately)
- Garden (We finally managed to cut the grass)
- Computer room (We got customised shelving installed recently. You may have seen it on my Instagram)
Mammy was loving:
- Warm weather and sunshine
- Blog On MSI in Manchester to meet some lovely bloggers
- Which leads me to 24 hours of no “Mammy I am hungry”, “Mammy, Chloe pushed me”, some people might also call this me time
- Three days off, just because
- Clothes shopping
Matthew was loving:
- Play Date with daddy’s friends son
- Running around in the woods picking acorns
- Finally being able to pedal on his Spiderman bike
- Having lots of ice cream in this gorgeous weather
Chloe was loving:
- Her first cinema experience watching the one and only Peppa Pig
- Going for walks in the woods
- “I cream”
- Her new decorated room (it’s not fully there)