I am a bit late with Me and Mine the first time ever. September has been manic and it was flying by. Within a glimpse of an eye it was the end of September. I have mentioned before that we didn’t venture out much as a family. That’s the reason why we went out this weekend to take our monthly family portrait.
Apart from attending BlogOn in Manchester, I haven’t done anything exciting in the month of September. Chloe and me enjoyed a bit of shopping some weekend. She’s an actual dream going shopping with. She’d be by your side at all times. On the other hand you can find Matthew running around in shops between lanes, trying to chase him. Yes, even at the age of five.
September is also the month we got a lot of new furniture in the house. We have had our kitchen chairs for almost nine years. It doesn’t sound that long but it is in our house considering they were leather chairs and we had two cats back then. Accordingly they look quite destroyed. Hubby was also very excited to finally have his customized computer table arriving for all his consoles and with it lots of storage.
October will be project garden. I have started on the flower bed and I done as much as I can myself but now I actually do require some help particularly putting up the Trellis. It’s going to look lovely once it’s finished.
Daddy was loving:
- first cosy stove fire
- starting gym again after a long break
- new customized computer table
Mammy was loving:
- dinner and drinks with hubby’s sister
- weekend trip to Manchester
- meeting a few blogger friends again
- new kitchen chairs
Matthew was loving:
- starting football lessons
- play date with one of his friends
Chloe was loving:
- play date with her friend
- on the swing together with her friend
- playing train on the kitchen chairs when daddy pulls them out to clean underneath the table