The lovely Lisa at Mummascribbles has nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. I have heard of a few awards floating around in the blogging world but never heard of this one so it was great to receive it. Thanks again.
There are 3 rules for the award:
1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate ten bloggers for the award
So here are the 7 things about me:
1. I was born in Germany and moved to Ireland in 2006 to work as an Au Pair. I haven’t left Ireland since.
2. I work in the same company as my hubby on the helpdesk.
3. I have recently gave birth to my daughter Chloe. She is now 3 weeks old. She has a big brother called Matthew who is 2 1/2 years old.
4. When going on holidays I have to keep checking my suitcase a million times to make a 100% sure that I did not forget anything.
5. I am obsessed with online shopping.
6. I like collecting cat sculptures/figures.
7. My natural hair colour is blonde but I am always dying it brown because I don’t like it. ( In saying that I haven’t dyed my hair in 1 1/2 years. The joys of keeping busy with a toddler)
10 Bloggers I would like to nominate: