Last week I found a lovely new recipe that is going to make my recipe book and I will cook regularly. I found this on Netmums. Again this is so easy to make and lasts 2 days so you could even freeze it.
- 454g pork sausages
- 1 onion, chopped
- 420g baked beans
- 410g red kidney beans
- 400g chopped tomatoes (tin)
- 2 red peppers
How to prepare:
- Cut sausages in half, peel and slice onion finely
- Place sausages and onion in a large frying pan
- Cook gently for 10minutes, turning at regular intervals until sausages are browned and onion is soft
- Slice red peppers, add to hotpot along with the tin of tomatoes – cook for 5 minutes
- Add baked beans, drained kidney beans, continue to cook for a further 5-10 minutes
- I served it with mash potato but it also works well with pasta.