I have been nominated for another award a few days ago by the lovely Sinead who blogs at Shinners and the Brood. The awards seem to be flying in lately. So thanks a mill for nominating me.
The rules are simple…
• Thank the blogger who nominated you for this award
• Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you
• Nominate a few other bloggers to keep the award going
• Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
• Notify the bloggers you nominated.
So here are my questions and the matches answers:
What’s your favourite movie?
There a million movies out there but I don’t seem to ever get tired of “Cast Away”.
What three words would your partner use to describe you ?
Nice, introverted, blogmad
Besides blogging, what else do you like to do in your spare time?
Online shopping and browsing Pinterest. Honestly, my hubby can confirm that I am online shopping obsessed. I do try to keep it down and I promise I never buy any unnecessary stuff. I love watching a good movie too when the kids are in bed.
What’s your favourite holiday destination?
I love going to Spain. I always want to try out a new destination but for some reason I always end up going to Spain. It’s a country I could see myself living in if I knew the language fluently.
Which of your blog posts is your favourite and why? (Post a link!)
That’s a hard one because there are 524 published posts. But it’s probably the one where we took our fist family holiday abroad this year. I enjoyed it a lot and I can’t wait to book for next year.
What was the best baby gift you received?
My mum was so kind and gifted me with a moses basket and travel system before we had Matthew over 4 years ago. We have been using it on Chloe and we are still using the pram for Chloe now. Great purchase.
What’s the last book you read?
Fifty Shades of Grey. That was over 4 years ago before I gave birth to Matthew. I haven’t touched a book since.
What’s the best thing you have watched on TV in the past twelve months?
I don’t really watch that much TV. It’s in the background in the evening time. The kids are taking it over during the day. The only thing I really watch is Teen Mom.
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why?
Without even thinking my mum and my grandparents. Unfortunately all of them are dead. My mum died from cancer over two years ago. I can’t actually believe it is so long ago already.
Is there anything you would like to change about your home?
Not really because we are actually moving house next week. A complete new experience as we are moving from the West of Ireland to the East.
What beauty product couldn’t you survive without?
Mascara and foundation, these are the only beauty products I use.
That’s it from me. I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
And these are your questions girls…
- Why and how often do you blog?
- Which blog post was your most successful one?
- What’s your favourite season of the year?
- Name three items you can’t live without.
- Tea or Coffee?
- Tell me about your favourite brand.
- What is the last movie you saw in the cinema?
- If you won the lottery, what would you spend on?
- What destination is you dream holiday?
- Do you dress up for Halloween?
- What do you do in your freetime other than blogging?