While I was doing my catching up of blogging today I found this cool questionnaire on El and Baby A’s blog. You know how I love a good old questionnaire or survey even. There was no way to get around and not to join. I can simply not ignore these things.This is also a great way to get to know me better. So here we go…
1. What’s your favourite movie?
There is so many movies out there but my all time favourite will have to be “Pearl Harbour”. The amount of times I have watched that movie.
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
I haven’t been to the cinema much in the last 3 years (the joys of having children!) but my favourite one is “New Year’s Eve”.
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
Believe it or not, I haven’t seen any of them.
4. A book you plan on reading?
There are so many books in my book shelf right now and I haven’t touched one of them. By the time the kids are in bed I am too tired or prefer doing some blogging but I would like to finish “Fifty Shades of Grey” which I started reading before I had Matthew.
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Can’t think of one because “literature” was a subject I did not like at all.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
One Born Every Minute
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
Android, I have a HTC One M8.
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Blogging wise probably Bump to Baby and Oh so Amelia.I just love reading Alex’s and Kerry’s updates.
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Pepperoni and Mushrooms
14. Favourite drink?
Coke, even if it is bad for you.
15. Favourite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
Coffee in the morning, tea the rest of the day.
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
The exhaustion you can have sometimes in the evening.
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
“Viva la Vida” Coldplay
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Olly Murs, great character
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Guitar, I only learnt keyboard/piano.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Neck, I have one on my ankle already.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
Cats, we have 2 at home.
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
My laptop off hubby
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
The iPod touch to my mum. She loved it. She kept telling me how much she loved it.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
a customised stamp for her letters.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
A good movie
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Communicate with family in heaven
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Any English word is weird because it is a foreign language to me but any long weird word ending with y.
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
Maybe a week ago but I can’t remember what it was about.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
It used to be better.
47. Do you bake?
Once a month
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, pure quiet because of baby sleeping.
52. Favourite smell?
fresh cut grass and the smell of new magazines.
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My other half
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
My best friend Karo.
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
Dark blonde but I dye it brown.
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
I used to be big into scary movies, that has stopped over the last few years and I am more for happy endings now.
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Mum, Grandad and granny
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Ireland where I live now for the last 8 years
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
68. Favourite bedtime story?
All we have at the moment is Peppa Pig
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
The busy life
70. Favourite sound?
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
Chloe in her new sleepsuit outfit that finally fits.