There’s another blog award up for grabs again this month. The Blog Awards Ireland have launched another awards night happening on October 22nd in the Tivoli Theatre in Dublin.
It was chuffed to see that I made it into the longlist, but when I’ve seen a few weeks later that I made it into the actual shortlist I was delighted. Thanks to everyone who voted for my blog and enjoys reading it at this point.
The public voting has started yesterday. After a few hill starts, the best parenting blog link is up for voting since this afternoon too. I am a part of it. Voting will end September 21st. 5 blogs out of that category will make it into the final and then it is up to the judging panel. Fingers crossed.
So why should I receive a blog award you are wondering? Well, let me tell you…
1. I really want to get my blog recognized by more people and show all my blogging achievements I made over the last year.
2. I spent a lot of money on my new header I launched in June. I’d love to present this to everyone.
3. More and more I’m starting to work with brands. That’s why I’d like to increase the traffic, followers and contacts even further.
4. I follow a lot of bloggers daily but it’s always nice to come up with a new one you haven’t read yet and make a new blogger friend that way.
5. People who aren’t aware how difficult it is to maintain a blog, we need to increase blog awareness. All bloggers out there, hobby or more serious, it takes up a lot of time to create a blog post regularly.
6. Last but not least, it’s always a bit of fun to enter blog awards. Who knows, I might get lucky and even make it to the final and there are people out there reading my blog occasionally.
I leave you with the link to vote for me. If you’d like to do so, simply click on the image. Thank you for all your support, reading or comments.