I haven’t shared a recipe in so long that it’s time again for one.
As you probably all know by now I like my easy peasy recipes that don’t require much of an effort but yet are still delicious. I have one of those for you again today.
This was one is brought to you by my lovely friend Karoline who introduced me to it.
– Tomato sauce
– Parmesan cheese for decoration
How to prepare:
– Boil the pasta according to pack instructions
– Cut the sausages into small pieces and fry them in a pan for a few minutes. The amount of sausages is totally up to you. Someone doesn’t like a whole lot where as others like to have the whole plate covered in them.
– Add the tomato ketchup and milk so it forms into a sauce. Don’t add too much milk otherwise the sauce will be too runny.
– Heat up for a bit and its ready to serve.
Again this is so easy to make and even a non cooking person would be able to put this meal on the table and the kids will love it too.