Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016

If you follow me on my Facebook page, you probably read the exciting news. I am a finalist in the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016. I am well chuffed. Seriously did not expect that. I mean of course I begged for the odd vote  (including my lovely work colleagues) but only 20% out of that was going to towards the end result of it. The other 80% was purely the judges. So thank you judges for picking my little blog as one of the finalist in the category “Best Parenting Blog”.

My blog has been live for 2 1/2 years now. I know I haven’t been that active over this summer and have to admit I do get the famous blogger’s block quite often but I am keeping strong and no way would I give up my blog. I put a lot of hard work and money into it. It’s my hobby that I love. Through my blog, I have found some other lovely bloggers who I follow daily. I got some great opportunities out of blogging, for example reviewing products. I love receiving parcels in the post. It’s like a child on Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day. The post did calm down over the summer but I remember there was a time where the post man came nearly everyday. I wonder what he was thinking

Now that we are moving to the East coast of Ireland in the next 2 months I am hoping to attend more blogging events. It means I am closer to the airport. It’s only a 40 minutes drive. Right now it would be 2 1/2 hours and it can be a real pain sometimes. This will hopefully give me some great opportunity because so much more to do in Dublin than there is in Sligo. My blog has been mainly quiet because there is absolutely nothing to do I could write about. It’s the same old everyday and who wants to read about the same things happening every single day? No one!

The blog awards will take place on 15th September. Unfortunately I can’t make it because that’s a Thursday. I doubt I will win in my category because there are some other amazing parenting bloggers in it.
This year they have a circus theme. There will be a circus on side called Duffy’s circus. Pretty cool actually. Of course they will be serving food, the whole lot but if you want to find out more about, you can read their blog post here.

On this note I wish every blogger GOOD LUCK! And to everyone who is going to the awards, have a fun filled evening.

Littlewoods-Blog-Awards-2016-Website-MPU_Finalist

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge