I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front the last week and a bit. Simple reason is I wanted to enjoy the festive season with the family and not worry about posts going out. However the last post of this year has got to be the Me and Mine Project. We have been joining two years now and I’m so glad we did.
The year 2017 has been a quiet good year. I don’t want to reflect on it too much as I already wrote a post about it in October when I took part in the Blogtober challenge.
We had quite a good Christmas with the cousins calling over a few days after Christmas. We have no plans for New Year’s Eve but we are going down to the cousins again for a bite to eat and have a quiet night in then after…until the fireworks go off. Both kids freaked last time as it was on a pitch beside the house.
For the last time of this year this is what we have been loving this month…
Daddy was loving:
- Christmas time with the kids
- Break from work
- Chloe coming out of her shell
Mammy was loving:
- Finally finding a pair of jeans that fit
- Seeing Mark Feehily in an unplugged show plus meet and greet
- Work Christmas part
Matthew was loving:
- All the presents Santa brought
- His first Christmas play in school
- Meeting Santa
- Watching movies
- Playing Mario run
- The Coca Cola truck
Chloe was loving:
- Receiving all the presents from Santa particularly her doll house
- Time off creche
- Helping decorating the Christmas tree
- Her Snowman teddy
Until then I hope you all have a nice celebration into the new year 2018.