Happy Halloween everyone. This means October has come to an end and it’s time to share with you what we have been up to in the month of October. Lots of fun was had during this month. I really enjoy taking part in the me and mine project. It’s something that I will be glad I have in a few years to come.
The month of October we have been trying to get out more again. With Matthew having activities on every Saturday and Sunday morning this can be hard. Sometimes it’s just me and Chloe heading off in the morning somewhere while daddy brings Matthew to his lessons. Sometimes we swap. It depends what we want to get done or what we want to do.
As Chloe doesn’t really nap at the weekend, we can do family stuff in the afternoon. They both like going for walks around the estate. Particularly because the green area with the foot path in front of our house has finally opened up. They also get to spend a lot of time with their cousins. It’s so handy to live so close to Dublin now.
This month family photo had to be taken at the Pumpkin Patch. It definitely sums up the month of October.
Daddy was loving:
- 8-Bit Gaming Conference
- Volunteering for the tennis club
- More than two weeks off work
- Going to the gym
- Meeting up with friends for drinks
Mammy was loving:
- Dinner and night out
- Shopping day in Blanchardstown
- Taking part in Blogtober (even though I failed miserably at the end)
- Decorating the house for Halloween
Matthew was loving:
- Spending time with the cousins
- His Optimus Prime costume
- All the letters he is learning in school
- The Lego Ninjago Movie
- Scooping out Pumpkins
- His first dentist visit
Chloe was loving:
- Watching Peppa Pig (she is really obsessed with it now)
- Her cat pumpkin
- Mummy and daughter day out in Wicklow town
- Her Peppa Pig wellies (I lost count how many times she took them off and put them on again)