Yay, there are more blog awards coming up in the horizon. It has been over a year now since I began proper blogging. May 2015 and I am still here and haven’t given up yet. I have to admit that there’s a lot of bloggers block at the moment because Matthew and Chloe are keeping me on my toes but I’m trying to do as much blogging as I can.
I am so happy that I’m being recognised by brands more day by day which was my goal this year. That reminds me that I should update you on my Blog goals I wrote the beginning of this year.
For the month of April I finally moved up in the tots100 charts. I’m now ranked at 940. I know it’s not a big deal really but I feel better being ranked higher.
So this year tots100 is launching the 6th MAD blog awards. You can nominate any blog you know, like and deserves a nomination.
The categories blogs can be nominated in are as follows:
- Blog of the year
- Best pregnancy blog (sponsored by Mothercare)
- Best baby blog (sponsored by cow & gate)
- Best pre-school blog (sponsored by play merrily)
- Best school days blog (sponsored by Halfords)
- Best family travel blog (sponsored by one off places)
- Best family fun blog (sponsored by Micro scooters)
- Best craft blog (sponsored by Staedtler)
- Best thrifty blog (sponsored by Experian)
- Best food blog (sponsored by Dr. Oetker)
- Best home and interior blog (sponsored by iRobot)
- Best writer (sponsored by Penguin)
- Best blog photography (sponsored by photobox)
Now we come to the real part… anyone that is reading this I’d delighted if you could vote for me in the categories Best baby blog, best pre-school blog and best family fun blog.
To do this all you have to do is click on this link, enter your email address and enter my blog URL which is https://www.janineslittleworld.com.
Voting ends 20th May 2015.
Thanks a mill and good luck to everyone else out there.