It is that time of the month again. “Me and Mine” Linky time over on Lucy’s blog “Dear Beautiful Boy“. I am always so bad at taking photos of the 4 of us. I either forget or I am too busy. But luckily enough today I got the opportunity to take the photo because we were all sitting on the ground anyway. Perfect time to snap away. ( yes, poor daddy is and will be i. a sling for the next 3 weeks)
Mammy was loving:
- the small heat wave we got. Sunny everyday
- Chloe’s little sounds she started making.
- Matthew’s improvement of speech day by day now.
- My night away (me time) in Dublin to the Irish parenting blog awards which was my first blog event.
Daddy was loving:
- The gorgeous weather
- His new wireless ear phones
Matthew was loving:
- Being outside nearly everyday.
- His sand pit, the new toys in it and the watering can
- throwing water on my poor cat.
Chloe was loving:
- Being the star of her photo
- watching his big brother play
- sleeping through the night. Lazy girl.
See you again next month.